Krogerfeedback Kroger customer satisfaction survey offers customers a chance to share their observations on the quality of services, products and their prices etc. Kroger believes that there is always a room for improvement and really appreciates your feedback through such kind of surveys as it tells them how the company is performing to keep their customers happy.
Krogerfeedback – How Kroger Guest Feed Back to Win Bonus 50 Fuel Points
Krogerfeedback Survey is a simple way for the customers to communicate with the company as their voices reach the company effectively. The negative feedback received from the survey helps eliminate the problems the customers are facing. The positive feedback tells the company what they are good at and try to maintain good standard of services and quality of their products.
By completing the survey customers get the chance to win gift cards each month and grand card prizes. By simply taking the survey the customer is awarded with 50 bonus fuel points added in their loyalty card account.
You can play your part by visiting the following site www.krogerfeedback.com for survey.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey with Redemption Code – Guidance
- Visit mentioned link.
- Recent receipt of Kroger Store.
- Enter the date and time of your visit and entry ID given on receipt (Redemption code).
- Start the survey and answer all the questions honestly.
- Finally, enter your contact information and click next to finish the survey.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked if you would like to receive coupons, special promotions and if you would like to enter the sweepstakes.
- For the sweepstakes draw, just enter the contact information and winners will be informed via email.
The Krogerfeedback is Company specializes in grocery, general merchandise, retail, grocery manufacturing, distribution and supermarket. It is an American retailing company founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the States’ largest supermarket chain by revenue and twenty-third largest company in the United States.